Welcome to the group of supporters of the projects of the Jewish Community of the Republic of Moldova!
We offer you to assist the activity of the Jewish Community by transferring a donation for the implementation of the projects.
You will support the tradition of the Jewish charity and will provide a real help to those in need.
You can make the payment in one of the following ways:
- Use PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/jewishmoldova
- Make a payment transfer to our bank account:
Non-governmental Organisation „Comunitatea Evreiască din Republica Moldova”
Fiscal code: 1012620002523
Address: 109 Bl. 1 A. Mateevici Street, Chisinau MD-2009, The Republic of Moldova
For bank transfers from the inside of the Republic of Moldova:
Bank Name: BC „Energbank” SA, or.Chişinău, SWIFT Code: ENEGMD22
For international bank transfers:
Bank: Commercial Bank „Energbank” JSC, Chisinau, SWIFT: ENEGMD22
It is mandatory to include the details of the Correspondent Bank: RAIFFEISEN BANK INTERNATIONAL AG VIENNA AT, SWIFT: RZBAATWWXXX
- Make an electronic payment using a bank card VISA or MasterCard:
To do this please fill in the form below:
You can help in the following way:
Volunteer* in the Jewish Community of the Republic of Moldova (JCRM) projects
Provide advertising support** for the projects (printing leaflets, posters, flyers, etc.)
Provide informational support (posting on your websites links to our webpage, share with your friends the projects we are implementing)
The objectives of the Jewish Community of the Republic of Moldova (JCRM) are:
- preservation of the Jewish history and culture,
- promotion of science, education and sports,
- provision of assistance to socially vulnerable groups of population,
- fight against xenophobia and anti-Semitism,
- strengthening ties with the State of Israel and the Jewish communities of all over the world.
To achieve these goals, the JCRM develops and supports various charity projects.
+373 22 509689
+373 76 055088
*Tzedakah (hebrew (ивр. צְדָקָה - charity) and volunteering are the basic principles of Judaism and the Jewish tradition
**Every good deed makes the world a better place to be