The Jewish Community of the Republic of Moldova mission is here to promote creation and maintaining of a strong and united Jewish community in the Republic of Moldova, community that remembers its past and looks into the future.
The main goal of Jewish NGO is creation of conditions that will enhance development of Jewish identity and provide preservation of the ethnic group in the state of Moldova.
Within § 3.1. of the Jewish Community of the Republic of Moldova Charter, its main objectives are:
• Promoting development and preservation of national traditions, cultural and religious heritage of Jews living in Moldova.
• Development of Jewish national traditions and culture in its various forms (synagogues, communities, cultural centers, foundations and other entities that contribute to Jews personal activities and initiatives, participation in charitable activities, protection of historical and cultural monuments, cemeteries, the formation of Jewish education, and others).
• Implementation and protection of civil, religious, political, economic, social, cultural and other rights and freedoms of Jewish national honor and dignity, confronting anti-Semitism, racism, nationalism in all its forms and manifestations.
• Establishment, extension and strengthening of ties with the State of Israel, the Jewish communities of other countries and international Jewish organizations, providing assistance to establish direct international connections.
• Development of cooperation and mutual understanding with national NGOs as well as other organizations working on the territory of Moldova.
• Creation of its own material base, ensuring the successful implementation of the statutory activities of "Association".
• Strengthening of mutual understanding, trust, peace and friendship between ethnics and nationalities by establishing effective bilateral and multilateral connections and contacts between various social movements and organizations.
• Resistance to various forms of national intolerance: anti-Semitism, xenophobia, chauvinism and aggressive nationalism.